Affiliate Program – Terms
By signing up and promoting the ThemeTrail affiliate program you agree to accept and follow the terms and conditions outlined below.
1. Sales are tracked using visitor IP/cookies. If a person clears their cookies, we will no longer be able to track them. Cookies expire after 30 days. If the referred person is purchasing within those 30 days, you will get a commission.
2. Default commission rate is 40% of the purchase price, less any applied discount codes. Example: Your referred theme purchase of $69.00 will earn you $27.60.
2. If a customer is taking advantage of the 30 day refund policy your affiliate sale will be revoked.
3. Click incentives or any other method that is not an intentional click, will result in account suspension without prior notice.
4. A sale can only be assigned to one affiliate. If a person clicks your referral link and later someone else’s, yours is the one that counts.
5. Payouts are wired until the 15th of a month for the prior month via PayPal. Minimum payout balance is $100. Make sure to enter a valid PayPal email address to receive payments.
6. If you use your own referral link to purchase one of our products for yourself, this affiliate sale will not be compensated.
You agree to comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a ThemeTrail affiliate. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree to comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the ThemeTrail affiliate program or any products sold through the ThemeTrail affiliate program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Product Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ThemeTrail BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF ThemeTrail OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.